Monday, June 26, 2006

Molecular knitting?

Ms R.'s gift (the large purple beast) was most well-received, and was promptly named Galahad. Actually, it was an excellent party all around; lots of delicious food and drink, stellar people, adventures, hijinks and swapping of school stories, does not get much better than that.

My sock homework is nearly done, I have somewhere between 5 and 10 rows I think, so I'm going to be measuring frantically to get the size right. And I'm still skecptical. But tomorrow night I learn how to do short row heels, hurrah!

And I have a vision (now that I can knit spheres) of plush molecular models... More to come on this soon I hope, but it promises to be the perfect use for the inordinate amount of vivid, primary coloured acrylic yarn I have kicking around (hmmm, I'll need blue and black as well though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!