Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sockomatoes!

I finished my last high school exam a little under an hour ago, and I have a job interview an hour from now. Some celebration.

I attended the sock class yesterday and was sufficiently braindead to work the whole heel, before realizing I messed up on the FIRST of the short rows. The heel got frogged and I reworked all the decreases there, will probably finish the increases today. I'm thinking about making them into ankle socks for summer.















If you can't tell, I've been eating a lot of delicious tomatoes lately. It's a spell yet before mine are ready though. I suggest sliced tomatoes drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with coarse sea salt and fresh cracked pepper and garnished with freshly diced basil. Some crumbled goatcheese on top makes a nice splurge. If you cna get a hold of red AND yellow tomatoes, it's even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!