Planned Knitting (in possibly chronological order)
- Pirate Mittens for Mr. vonA.
- Princeton Mittens for Ms. H.
- The (stupid...) Helm for me.
- Fingerless(?) Mittens for me.
- A sweater, maybe for me (I am a large guy, it would not be cheap).
- Lace, probably not for me.
- Socks, likely some for me, and some not.
- A murse, I could use a new one (that would be a man-purse [or a messenger/satchel bag], NOT a male nurse).
- Something felted.
- An Angst Cozy (patent pending).
- More Swatch Monsters.
- That's Enough For Now, As I Will Be Eating This Later, I Know, And Besides, I Need a New Job Before I Can Even THINK Of Buying More Yarn.
- Get in The Shape (I know, everyone says it, but I need to, and have [hopefully] the motivation).
- Make friends! (Last term was very encouraging academically, but I am starting to feel lonely)
- A job, I need a new one to buy yarn. Also see below.
- Travel (I would like to fly out East, dip down into Princeton, then take my time and train back across Canada. Also, there is a potential road-trip down the West Coast into the States, maybe as fat as San Francisco or something, which might take place next Christmas, but it's on the radar).
- Get my driver's license (I have had my 'L' for just over a year, I don't want to get it, but it's time to do it). Also see above.
That is all.
Hope you all have a great year.