Yea, I've been feeling the blahs lately. Which has been a real pain, because I have had some really fun artsy craftsy ideas, but no time or engery (and in some cases, no material or necessary skill) and it's really truly getting me down. I don't want to turn this into a whine-fest, but just letting y'all know what's up if I go quiet. And still no camera news, I need to remember to ask my father about that.
In other news, I got tagged by Michelle! (http://knittingmuso.blogspot.com/)
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1) Hi, I'm a boy who knits. I know in context, it's not that odd. And it's a good weird. But it is still weird.
2) I have been able to get into pubs/liquor stores for (give or take) three years. I am still not quite old enough to do it legally (and I live in Canada, so that age is 19).
3) I. Love. Cooking Shows. If it is on, I will watch. Except the Baretfoot Contessa. Also cooking books. When I am bored/bummed/browing I buy cooking books. I don't have as many as I thought.
4) You know, for claiming to be such a Lime and Violet fan, it is a wonder that my stash is as small as it is (4 balls of Mission Falls, and 4 balls of some fine weight merino which slips my mind, and of course odd, incomplete balls).
5) I do not know why the dickens I am in university. It was my second choice, in fact it was my backup to getting into my college tradeschool, which I did get accepted to, with a potential 3-year wait. I'm having fun, but I'm re-evaluating.
6) I wanna be an artist! My brother got the art genes though, so I'm not sure why I humour it, but I do.
I'm too tired to tag people, so consider it an open invitation, but leave me a message if you do!