Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Whoops

I know, I know, bad knit-blogger, no cookie for me.
I have been in something of a yarn funk lately, though.

I really need to get to work on *some*thing (re: finish off the teeny little outstanding bits on The Bear Hat), so I pulled that skein of SeaSilk which is destined for a Swallowtail Shawl for Ms. H. out of it's cage*.

IMG_4007

Now, if I only had the needle I need...

So, a general knitting update:
- Bear Hat: So, so close.
- Swallowtail: Well, the yarn has been wound. And that *is* an essential step, is it not?

IMG_4012

Er, that's it. Really. I think I need to start myself a fun and funky scarf for the winter (because at this pace, I'll be lucky to be done by January)

*I don't really keep my yarn in cages, or glass jars for that matter. All my skeins, balls and WIP are allowed to roam freely around the house.

3 comments:

  1. Free range yarn is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run free, my pretties! Run wild and free!

    My stash is the 'free range' variety, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi michael,
    nice color, you can do a color glass thingy but then with little left over balls. I'm going to and put it on my working table. When i start it i'll tell you and show some photo's?? I'm trying to do more than one and with diferent sizes and colors i think it's great that way, that instead of putting all those small balls somewhere in the attic :)

    take care

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!