Sunday, July 8, 2007

State of The Knit

The State of The Knit is not so good lately.

The Bear Hat! has been languishing so near to complete it's nigh-obscene for about two weeks. I WILL finish in the next 3 days (my weekend).

Gulp (Swallowtail Shawl) has also not been touched in a while, and it looks like unblocked lace (tempted to go down a needle size, but I don't want it to be tiiiny).

Fleece Artist Feather and Fan scarf is tangled as all get out (not hopelessly so, but I need to watch me some T.V. and finish it), and is in the time-out pile. And I do solemnly swear never to wind a centre-pull ball by hand ever again.

I am thinking about starting a chevron scarf (from Joelle Hoverson's Last Minute Knitted Gifts) for myself. I am thinking about working it in two solid colour yarns for some delightful stripyness (and because I want to use what's in my stasth, money is tight).

Photos soon. I promise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!