Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In which I grump

Grr argh!

I am on the verge of running out of yarn for Bridgewater. I got an LYS to order some in for me, but I've put it on hold until the yarn arrives so that I can blend dyelots if need be. Double frustrating because I have half of the edging done, and my thesis draft is due on Friday - perfect timing for a big old hunker down and watch a few seasons of TV fest. But no, I ran out of yarn...

Which means that it is time to cast one for another large project that I have been putting off for a while: an Aran Cardigan! These photos are kind of awful, but have some swatches anyway (it's been a long day).


Aran Cardgin

Aran Cardigan

2 comments:

  1. I hope your yarn comes soon You do some beautiful things very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your thesis being due corresponds with an increase in knitting - a true grad student!!

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!