Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In which I am brief, but informative

First off, Regal Cowl is done and gorgeous and photos are coming soon. Second, it feels great to get some cables under my fingers again. Pattern is Jaffrey from Brooklyn Tweed; yarn is Harrisville Designs New England Shetland. Almost done, been a nice little diversion. Jaffrey And lastly, got the beads for the next commission cowl. Not as vibrant a yellow as I had initially planned, but the frosted glass should be perfect against the silken sheen in the yarn. Also, for those who know who they are, I'll be taking a list for future commissions once I get some headway into this cowl (and this cowl will not be an option this time around - three knits of the same pattern are more than enough for me). Jewelled Cowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!