Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In which there is variation on a theme

Hey peoples!

I'm ripping along on the Regency Era Fichu, and I would love to show it to you, but right now it kind of just looks like a pretty blue bag, since I've started the center-out edging.

The edging(s) will be worked with these two skeins from SweetGeorgia. They're a bit different from the first one, and even more gorgeous, if I may say.

Fichu

And the next project I will be starting is the Shetland Shawl Dress from Loop-d-Loop Lace by Teva Durham. I had the pleasure to meet Jana from Handmaiden at work last week and scored two skeins of Lino in Salt Spray which I think will be just *stunning* for this pattern.

Shetland Shawl Dress

Shetland Shawl Dress

I know, the colour looks kind of familiar, eh? This always happens - I wholly unintentionally manage to make about a dozen projects in the same colour in a row. Oh well, a knitter's life sure is hard... I promise more progress photos of this one, since it's knit flat, and should photograph a bit better. Until later!

Shetland Shawl Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!