Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Like a knight in some old fashioned book...

Alright. Yesterday was grey, so today I took photos.
This is where it stands at the moment. It is about 16 inches in length.




































This is my "pattern" that I'm working from. I am halfway through section "A". That is also how much yarn I have left in the first ball, I need to get 8 more inches (or so) out of it.


























And some token ogling shots. So far I'm happy. I just really hope I don't run out of yarn. I think I got the last ball of the stuff.

4 comments:

  1. What s a wonderful cable pattern! And it's nice to see someone else that uses hatch marks to keep track of where they are -- I thought I was the only one that did stuff like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a die-hard row counter. And thanks, I can't take credit for the braided pattern, that's from a stitch treasury, but the application is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about your CO edge.... did u use a tubular cast on????

    I use hatch marks too... even when im using a row counter... better to be safe than sorry, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying out a provisional cast on. I do realize that if I bunged it up, I've botched the entire project.

    ReplyDelete

Please include an e-mail address so I can reply privately!